1. Turn OFF the TV! Nothing more has happened today with the economy that will directly impact you. Act as if nothing has changed.
2. Take regular, deep breaths. When stressed, your body is deprived of the oxygen it really needs. Your muscles tense up as a result and your shallow breathing compounds the situation. Let loose and BREATHE!
3. FAKE it until you make it. It's easy to be dragged down by the news of the day and the events swirling around you. But really ask yourself, if all of those issues were magically resovled TOMORROW when you woke up in the morning....what would you do differently? Probably not much. And if there ARE things you'd do differently, DO THEM anyway.
4. Exercise. Haven't blogged about this in a while, but exercise must become a regular and consistent part of your lifestyle if you expect to have a quality, meaningful life. Find ways to be active, to move your body. They don't have to be dramatic or involve a gym or equipment. You just have to move your body.
5. Work your business. Don't just "do" what people hire you to do - think bigger and go just a little bit farther. Advertise your name/business in one more place today than you normally do. Small steps evolve into big results.
6. Write out THREE main goals for this next month. Make them attainable, measurable, and realistic. Then let me know what they are!
Following these tips will help you increase your sense of control over your life, which will help decrease stress and anxiety (no matter the economic situation!).
To Your Continuing Prosperity,